An outstanding medical doctor recently pointed out six steps that will help you realize success.
1. Set yourself a definite goal.
2. Quit running yourself down.
3. Stop thinking of all the reasons why you cannot be successful and instead think of all the reasons why you can.
4. Trace your attitudes back through your childhood and discover where you first got the idea that you could not be successful if that is the way you've been thinking.
5. Change the image you have of yourself by writing out a description of the person you would like to be.
6. Act the part of the successful person you have decided to become.
The doctor that wrote those words is a noted west coast psychiatrist, Dr. David Harold Fink.
Do what the experts since the dawn of recorded history have told you you must do: pay the price by becoming the person you want to become.
It's not nearly as difficult as living unsuccessfully.
Take this 30 day test, then repeat it ... then repeat it again.
Each time it will become more a part of you until you'll wonder how you could have ever have lived any other way.
Live this new way and the floodgates of abundance will open and pour over you more riches than you may have dreamed existed.
*Part of Strangest Secret speech.