TIMELY WISDOM

Friday, April 26, 2013

Quotes


Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.
- Proverb


I may think that I have rationally demonstrated my will is not free, but I can never succeed in believing or living as if this were so.
- Rousseau


Everything is vague to a degree you do not realize till you have tried to make it precise.
- Bertrand Russell


"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."
- Ann Landers









"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt







My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.
- Stephen Hawking



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment