TIMELY WISDOM

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quantum Brain Power Subliminal - YouTube





loaded by on Jan 17, 2012


 
A Very Powerful Video,For Best Results Use Head Phones.

This Particular Subliminal Was Produced With A Expensive Subliminal Processor. A Three Layered Application With The Use Of Standard And Reverse Speech Allow Time To Absorb If Needed.


Commands:

My Mind Is Powerful.

True Potential.
Razor Sharp Thinking.
Quick And Alert.
Creative Genius.
Whole Brain.
I Can Do Anything.
My Abilities Are Awesome.
My Learning Abilities Are Maximized.
High Performance.
I Apply Myself.
I Tap Into My Higher Power.
Within Me Is The Answer.
I Am Powerful.
I Believe In Myself.
I Am A Winner.
I Hold Prosperous Thoughts.
Conscious Unconscious Are One.
Every Day I Am Using
More Of My Brain Capacity.
I Am A Leader.
I Claim Genius.
I Pay Attention To Synchronicity.
I Have A powerful Memory.
I Think Clearly.
I Use All My Brain.
I Am A Genius.
I Have Life Force Energy.
Highest And Best Good.
I Expand And Open My Mind.
In The Now All Things Are Possible.
Successful Achievement.
I Am Ultra Intelligence.

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License




Quantum Brain Power Subliminal - YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment